How can we help?
PhreeSoft has created it’s own cloud based on co-located servers with multiple path internet service and battery backup power.
Basic memberships are free and include everything you need to handle the accounting of your business. Support for Basic members is available through the Community Forum, knowledge base and other available options through the PhreeSoft.com website. Features include:
- Full Inventory Management, assemblies, and adjustments
- Unlimited number of roles/users
- 1 GB of disk storage
- Unlimited number of customers and vendors, multiple billing and shipping addresses per customer/vendor
- Full Report/Form capability
- PhreeBooks double entry accounting engine
- Access to many payment processors
- Security, access restrictions, and most of the dashboards
Premium membership is an annual paid service that adds a support plan and access to all available extensions. Premium members receive all the features in the Basic membership plus:
- Annual support plan
- Access to all Extensions
- Assistance with customized reports and forms
- Direct access to the Bizuno developers for questions and information
About the PhreeSoft Cloud
The PhreeSoft cloud is designed around the hosted Bizuno distribution. Our cloud consists of co-located servers, each with load balancing capability. Each server is configured with RAID storage extended with site-site duplication. All of our servers (8 and counting) are battery backed up commercial grade HP Proliant Gen8 and Gen9 rack mount servers. Both locations offer fiber optic internet service with rates of 30MBPS up and down or higher. Our Texas facility (coming online early 2018) also has a backup internet service should any outages occur through the main internet fiber.