How can we help?
Intuit Online Payroll
The Intuit (formerly PayCycle) Online Payroll Interface extension imports the payroll feed file available to export from Intuit Online Payroll.
From the main menu, navigate to:
My Business -> Settings -> Interfaces tab and press the Install button on the Intuit Online Payroll Interface module section. You may need to log out and back in to reload the cache and register the module and initialize.
Security and Permissions
Once installed, access permissions must be set at the role level before users can access the module. Access levels for this module:
None – No access, module does not appear in the menu
Read Only – No access but icon will appear in General Journal Manager toolbar
Add – Allow import of exported .csv file from Intuit
Edit – Same access as Add
Delete – Same access as Add
There are no settings needed at the Bizuno side.
Configuration Settings at Intuit
- Log into your account
- From the Setup tab at Intuit, press the Export – Preferences link
- Select Peachtree from the ‘Your Accounting Software’ drop down list.
- Fill in the GL Account numbers that correspond to the appropriate accounts in your Bizuno GL Account list (PhreeBooks Settings -> Chart of Accounts tab)
- Click the OK button to save your selection.
NOTE: The import script only imports the payroll totals into your Bizuno general ledger. Individuals payroll information is maintained at Intuit.
NOTE: The easiest way to handle tax payments is by creating recurring general journal entries and editing the values with actual values when the tax payments are due. You will still need to export the tax payments from within Intuit to make the To Do item go away but they can be discarded from your downloads folder once exported from Intuit and the recurring journal entry has been updated.
- Once payroll has been completed, the Export To Do item will appear on your To Do list. Press the link to download the payroll .csv file to your desktop.
- In Bizuno, navigate to General Ledger -> General Journal. Click the General Journal Manager accordion to open it.
- Press the Intuit Online Payroll Import icon on the toolbar. A popup similar to below will appear.
- Press the Browse button and select the Intuit payroll file to import (typically named payroll.csv). Press the Import icon and Bizuno will import the payroll records into your general journal.
From the menu, navigate to:
My Business -> Settings -> Interfaces tab and press the Uninstall button on the Intuit Online Payroll Interface module section. You may need to log out and back in to reload the cache and register the module and initialize.
Caution: Users currently logged in and with permissions set will still see the Returns Manager in the menu. The menu item will not be removed until they log out and back in.