How can we help?
The order fulfillment module alters the Customers -> Orders function to ship open sales orders. This module is helpful for shipping departments where limited order details are desired.
From the menu, navigate to:
My Business -> Settings -> Customers tab and press the Install button on the Order Fulfillment module section. You may need to log out and back in to reload the cache and register the module and initialize.
Security and Permissions
Once installed, access permissions must be set at the role level before users can access the module. Access levels for this module:
None – No access, module does not appear in the menu
Read Only – Users can pull up an open sales order to view but cannot save it.
Add – Users can pull up, fill open sales orders, and save them as sales/invoices.
Edit – Same rights as Add, since this module doesn’t have a manager. There is no place to edit a sale once it has been created.
Delete – Same rights as Add. Deleting a sale/invoice must be made through the Customers -> Sale manager.
This module does not have any user settings.
Tip: To start over if the wrong Sales Order was selected or to reset the Sale Form, press the Clear button and you will be returned to the Search screen.
- From the menu, navigate to Customers -> Order Fulfillment
- Enter (or scan) a sales order from the Search input field. A list of matching sales orders will be displayed.
- Select the sales order to process. Bizuno will retrieve the order and populate a modified version of the order screen. Most fields will be filled out in advance.
- Double click on the item rows and enter the quantity of each line item to deliver. Partial shipments are allowed if the order will not be filled completely or filling the balance of an already partially shipped order. Optionally, add any notes associated with the line items, e.g. serial number, lot codes, product conditions, etc.
- Review the remaining settings on the screen and make any necessary changes.
- Press the Save button (or Save and Print if you want to send a copy of the invoice to the printer or email to the customer)
TIP: The search results list will be restricted in length to your default settings of your manager tables (20 by default). It’s best to use either the customer name or sales order number when searching to limit the number of results.
From the menu, navigate to:
My Business -> Settings -> Customers tab and press the Uninstall button on the Order Fulfillment module section. You may need to log out and back in to reload the cache and register the module and initialize.
Caution: Users currently logged in and with permissions set will still see Order Fulfillment in the menu. The menu item will not be removed until they log out and back in.