PhreeSoft Forums PhreeBooks Installation and Setup Installation Script Another Installation Error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jorge 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jorge
    Participant

Hi all:

I got another installation error (The two firsts were solved):

“Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /var/www/html/phreebooks/includes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/phreebooks/install/pages/main/pre_process.php(182): queryFactory->connect(‘localhost’, ‘root’, ‘123’, ‘mysql’) #1 /var/www/html/phreebooks/install/index.php(23): require_once(‘/var/www/html/p…’) #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/phreebooks/includes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 32_ ”

I can’t find how to solve it. Would you please help me ?

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

Jorge
    Participant

I use Ubuntu 16.04.1 with Apache2, MySql and PhP 7

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

Dave
    Keymaster

mysql_connect is part of the mysql library that has been deprecated in PHP7 in favor of the mysqli library. PhreeBooks 3.7 will not run on PHP7. You will need to run a simultaneous install of PHP5 along side of PHP7 to avoid this error. If you Google running PHP5.x AND php 7 on same server in ubuntu you should be able to find a how to to help get this done. I believe PhreeBooks R4.0 in development fixes this issue, it’s release is due out mid year, see the GitHub development site for current information.

Dave

Jorge
    Participant

Hi:

Ok thank you, I’ll try to install both, or if I can’t I’ll try to install it on Ubuntu 14.04 or on OpenSuse Leap (The last version), that use Php5 yet

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.