Reloading and Importing Reports and Forms
The Bizuno PhreeForm report/form module is a very powerful tool to extract and display all sorts of information. When playing around and customizing reports and forms, you may have deleted or altered a form and want to start over. Nothing could be easier. Here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to Tools -> Reports/Forms
- Click the Import icon in the upper toolbar.
- Here you have some options.
- Import a single standard report – Select a report/form from the list of standard reports/forms and press Imported Selected Report. Note that if a report of the same name exists, the import will fail. You can enter a new name for the report and it will import to the new name and retain the old version.
- Import the complete set of reports – Click on Import All From This List. If you already have reports and forms with the same name, tick the ‘Replace existing file, if present’ check box before clicking the button.
- Upload and import a report from another source – Click on the Browse… button and select an .xml file from the your desktop. Then press the Upload button to import the new report/form.