OpenCart project website
Available via PhreeSoft Store (preferred method): $25
Available via ‘OpenCart Extensions’ website: $25
Installation and Configuration:
Up-to-date installation instructions are included in the download.
- … And to clarify, The current design supports uploads to a single cart. Order downloads can be from multiple OpenCart installs.
- Installation and usage instructions are included in the zip file.
- This module requires vqmod installed and does not require any modifications to core OpenCart files.
- The module contains two folders, one for OpenCart and another for PhreeBooks … installation instructions are provided with the application.
- Make sure you set your permissions for the users you want to have access. Company -> Users -> username -> Security (Tools -> OpenCart Interface)
- For the username you need to add a user in PhreeBooks (enable security for OpenCart Interface) and then set the credentials in OpenCart under Extensions -> PhreeBooks Interface -> Order Download (Edit) under PhreeBooks Login Username and PhreeBooks Login Password.
- You can install PhreeBooks in the same database as OpenCart, just add a prefix to the tables to make sure there are no conflicts.
- … the (PhreeBooks – OpenCart) sync assures that the items listed in your cart match the items listed as catalog items in your PhreeBooks database.
- There must be a match between SKUs from the store and PhreeBooks – that is why the sync is part of the package. When orders are downloaded, the SKU is verified before the order is posted.
- Only one language is supported.
Submit comments to the Forum.