February 2014 / PhreeBooksR36RC3
Author – Charles
The Inventory Re-order Worksheet report. This will list all items below the reorder stock level sorted by preferred vendor (adjusted to take into account lead time). I put the report in my Favorite Reports dashboard on my homepage and run it every day.
PhreeBooks will help you identify which inventory items need to be re-ordered.
This is a two step process:
(1) Run the ‘Inventory Re-order Worksheet’.: This will identify the VENDORS that PO’s need to be placed with:
INVENTORY > Reports, Inventory Re-order Worksheet
(2) ‘Auto-Fill’ the Vendor’s PO: Create a new PO for each Vendor identified by the Inventory Re-order Worksheet.
- Open a new Purchase Order – VENDORS > New Purchase Order
- Select Vendor identified by Inventory Re-order Worksheet.
- Click on ‘Fill order with items with low stock’ icon (adjacent to Help in Toolbar).