This article describes how to change the default currency in Bizuno.
NOTE: Default currency is selected during install and can only be changed if no journal entries have been made.
- Enter the settings for currency: My Business -> Settings -> Bizuno Tab -> PhreeBooks Accounting (Settings Icon) -> Currencies Tab.
- The current default currency will be highlighted (or be the only one). Click the New icon to bring a popup window with the currency selections. The list represents most common currencies and will pre-generate the properties for the selected currency. Select a currency and press the Next icon.
- A form will appear with the settings for the selected currency. Most of the values will be pre-defined, make any necessary changes.
- Select the default check box to make this the new default currency.
- Press the Save icon to save the new currency. This action will change the default ISO currency in the system to the new currency and makes all other currencies alternates.